Custom Database Searches
Our specialty is searching for reports of aviation mishaps and mechanical difficulties while avoiding misleading results. We’ll work with you to identify your needs and the most appropriate sources, and there’s never a charge for anything you don’t find useful.
- Civil Aircraft Accident/Incident Reports
- Reviewing mishaps with similar circumstances often provides insight to alternative causal information or details of defects. Custom searches normally include multiple searches of at least two databases.
- Service Difficulty Reports
- These reports are useful in identifying a particular system or component and are searchable by airframe/engine/propeller make/model, ATA system code, part number, and many other fields.
- Miscellaneous Sources
- Military, Special Airworthiness Information Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Type Certificate Data Sheets, and many other electronic and print sources can be reviewed.
- Damage History Searches for Specific Aircraft
- These are searches to find all damage reported on a specific aircraft and are typically performed in conjunction with an aircraft title search at the time of purchase.
Custom database searches limit the amount of time ADR can devote to large projects, but we try to accommodate such requests. Past projects include:
- Wreckage Examination/Teardown
- Witness Interviews
- Specialty Database Integration Projects
- Flight Test Programs
- Technical Expert Selection
- Expert Testimony
If you are ready to discuss your inquiry, we invite you to contact us. We generally get the best results if the principal investigator places the order by telephone or email. This allows us to give you an idea what type of information might be available and verify that it will meet your needs. The more detail you can give us, the better the results will be. At a minimum, we need to know what airframe or engine make and model you're interested in. If possible, the system or component, part number, or model number would be helpful.